Our experienced, compassionate and knowledgeable admission staff is available to speak with you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. During your confidential phone consultation we will:
- Assist you with any additional support or referrals that you may need.
- Assess which program might be right for you or your loved one.
- Answer your specific questions and concerns.
You can also meet us in person. Call our admissions to set up a tour and see the center firsthand. We invite you to meet our staff and talk to one of our therapists so you can better understand the client experience at Iris Healing Retreat.
The Admissions Process
- While there are a few steps to the process, it’s designed to get you or your loved one into the appropriate level of treatment as quickly as possible. Once you have made the initial inquiry regarding admission, our staff will talk with you individually to begin an assessment for you or your loved one.
- An individual assessment is made for you or your loved one
- Program description is made and what is required of individual while in treatment
- Intervention coordination if applicable
- Coordinate travel to our facility
- Other referrals where appropriate
Fees and Costs
Please call 1 (844) 663 – 4747 to speak with a staff member for more information about fees and costs.
Our Commitment to Confidentiality
Iris Healing Retreat’s commitment to each person’s privacy and confidentiality is insured by our legal responsibility and mandated by Federal HIPAA regulations. Each staff member is dedicated to upholding these standards in all communications and records.
Information for Incoming Residents
Our program has rules and requirements that have evolved from years of experience in working with alcoholics and addicts. It is important that residents follow the rules even if they do not fully agree with them. They are designed to help them practice personal discipline and personal responsibility. Our program is simple. Residents must:
- Cooperate with the treatment team
- Participate in their recovery
- Follow the schedule
- Observe the rules
- Take direction
- Work the steps
- Get a sponsor
- Attend required meetings, step studies, workshops and groups
- Get phone numbers and call people in the program daily
- Read all required literature
- Be of service
What to Bring and What Not to Bring
- All personal hygiene articles including bath soap, deodorant, shampoo, razors, toothpaste, toothbrush and tampons (Nothing that contains Alcohol)
- Blow dryer/curling iron
- Casual clothes
- Walking shoes/tennis shoes
- Socks (several pair)
- Jacket, sweatshirt or heavy sweater
- Bathrobe, slippers and pajamas
- Prescriptions for any approved medications
Do Not Bring
- Laptop computers, iPads, tablets, etc. (We DO NOT store these items)
- Any medications not pre-approved or without prescription
- Over the counter medications unless for a specific condition
- Alcohol based mouthwash, hydrogen peroxide, perfume, or isopropyl alcohol or any items that contain alcohol
- No food items. We cannot accept any items that have not been purchased under our supervision.
- Your car
- Scissors (of any type), mace, pepper spray, knives
- Clove cigarettes, chewing tobacco
- Mp3 players, ipods, etc
- No Face Metal
- Multivitamins (one nationally recognized brand)
- Stuffed animal
- An extra blanket (no bedspreads)
- Cigarettes (money for cigarettes)
- Watch and alarm clock (no radio alarm clocks)
- Personal address book, stationery, stamps and books
We work with most major insurance providers. The fastest way to verify your insurance is by giving us a quick call.
All our conversations with potential clients are held strictly confidential for your privacy and comfort. We do not sell any client information to outside parties.
“Iris Healing was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I have been to 5 other treatment centers and it just did not stick. Iris properly diagnosed me, got me on the right medication, and gave me the tools and encouragement to stay sober. They have helped me in every aspect of my life and I am extremely grateful! I can now get back to my regular life without the fear of addiction! Thank you!!”
- Michelle B.
Words simply can't fully express my gratitude and thanks for the Iris team. The CEO and Clinical Director have built an amazing program that not only addresses the substance dependency; but in addition, treats and heals the entire person...physically, emotionally, and spiritually. In many ways, I feel like they have set me on a journey to learn who I really am and given me my life back...which is a gift I will always treasure. The intimate size of the facility was crucial to my experience. I never felt overlooked, and there was always a staff member available to me if I needed assistance, a listening ear, or encouragement during my time there. The therapists and staff provided comfort, kindness, and support...and made me feel as though I was in a safe environment where I could fully focus on my healing. I'm so thankful I began my recovery journey at Iris, and I will be eternally grateful for this incredible program and team. -- William H.